Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FoG catches a Virus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
virus.RB.Ocky

virus.RB.Ocky

FoG catches a Virus! Empty
PostSubject: FoG catches a Virus!   FoG catches a Virus! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Greetings everyone. The controversial merge has happened once and for all. Me and RoD have been talking about it for some time now and being the manager and founder of FoG I think its a good idea. Virus, for those of you who dont know is a highly respected multi-gaming team branched out of europe. Familiar faces such as GaB.Satiini play on their SC2 team as well as a few others. Virus has a lot to offer including custom made T-shirts for a cheap price, our own TS3 server and sponsors such as RedBull and possibly soon Qpad.

We will now be using the tag Virus.RB for all clanwars and any games that will be streamed or where replays will be uploaded. I encourage all league players to step the practice up, as we are not only representing ourselves but the entire Virus staff and the sponsors as well.

Everyone please register on the forum and get active. We weill be using this for all scheduling and important information.
Back to top Go down

FoG catches a Virus!
Page 1 of 1